Corportate Travel Advisor - After Hours
A day in the life of a Corporate Travel Advisor at Executive Travel Inc. may include:
- Providing exceptional service while booking domestic reservations for air, travel, hotel and ground transportation and following up as necessary to complete the reservation.
- Upholding and promoting professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Processing air travel arrangements for passengers based on client’s requests, while enforcing client policy.
- Effectively multi-tasking while managing time and upholding a professional rapport with clients. Maintaining a favorable and collaborative working relationship with co-workers in all departments to foster an environment of trust and mutual respect.
This might be the job for you if you:
- Are GDS proficient & Apollo preferred
- Are highly productive in a self-directed work environment
- Have a good sense of geography and workings of travel industry to understand how to plan trips and construct itineraries.
- Have the ability to communicate with confidence and create a credible impression to clients
- Are self-motivated; demonstrating initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic
- Possess strong customer-focus and service orientation
We’d love it if you also have:
- Personal effectiveness/credibility
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfort dealing with highly complex situations
- Flexibility and are able to work efficiently and effectively with frequent interruptions
- Strong process analysis, problem-solving and time-management skills
- 3+ years travel industry related experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Here’s what Executive Travel Inc. has to Offer You:
A fast-paced, family oriented, flexible, and a roll up your sleeves work environment. We are one of the fastest growing TMC’s, with a client base that includes many multinational and publically traded companies. Executive Travel Inc. is uniquely positioned to afford clients a best in class suite of customizable products and services and unparalleled response times. This allows Executive Travel Inc. to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
People at Executive Travel are 100% Engaged and are All-In in their efforts to provide outstanding customer service and to improve Executive Travel, we are Innovative and Outside the Box problem solvers and thinkers, we have a Passion and Urgency to serve our customers and to accomplish our goals, We All “Take the Trash Out” if that is what is needed, and whenever we can we strive to Make Mom Proud. We strive to Help People by being an industry Leader. WE SIMPLIFY TRAVEL!
Essential Skills and Specifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Be able to effectively communicate via telephone and email
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently from home
- Must be able to multitask (talk, type, search multiple screens)
- Predictable and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
Education and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate travel consultant of which, 3 must include experience booking international travel.
- In depth working knowledge of airline procedures relating to ticket issuance, voids, exchanges, refunds and resolutions of customer issues.
- Current GDS experience (Apollo preferred)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Personal Travel Bank