Onsite Corporate Travel Advisor
Be rewarded if you are a top performer!
Executive Travel is growing rapidly and has an immediate openings for a full time on-site/virtual Corporate Travel Consultant to work in the downtown corporate headquarters of a Fortune 50 company in Cincinnati, Ohio. Apollo or Worldspan GDS experience required. Domestic, International and VIP experience preferred
- Completes travel arrangements for client with air, hotel, car, and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares. Utilizes preferred vendors to maximize profit for company.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building Passenger Name Records (PNRs) and profiles, ticketing, utilization of GDS, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing, etc.
- Handle each reservation with exceptional accuracy and quality during the entire reservation process.
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Researches and provides solutions to travel-related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements.
- Is fully informed and stays abreast of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs (domestic) and other industry requirements and accurately applies this information when making travel arrangements.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and company procedures.
- Will deliver and exhibit Executive Travels values with every client at all times.
- Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology. Consultant is required to have the ability to set up their computer equipment and troubleshoot issues independently and with ease.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned, it is critical that there exists an attitude of 100% All In and 100% Engagement.
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to effectively communicate via telephone and email
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently from home
- Must be able to multitask (talk, type, and search multiple screens)
- Predictable and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years’ experience as a corporate travel consultant. Experience booking international travel (preferred)
- Experience working with VIP corporate traveler's preferred.
- In depth working knowledge of airline procedures relating to ticket issuance, voids, exchanges, refunds and resolutions of customer issues
- Current Apollo or Worldspan experience.
- If selected for an interview you will need to participate in our video interview process. For the first interview we will ask you to record answers to our questions on a video platform called Spark Hire. This allows us and you to control when the interview can be completed.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Personal Travel Bank