Technology Solutions Specialist
A day in the life of the Technology Solutions Specialist at Executive Travel Inc. may include:
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving and documenting user and system issues via helpdesk system.
- Work with vendor support to develop and test new products and processes.
- Prioritizing workload to support internal and external requests for new products while resolving existing issues.
- Collaborating with other team members to develop new processes and procedures to maximize efficiency.
- Work directly with clients to establish solutions to include development and testing to achieve the goals of the travel program.
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve internal employee issues.
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide support
- Solid oral and written communication skills and to effectively provide technical material and concepts to both laymen and technical audiences.
- Self-motivated; demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic.
- Strong process analysis, problem-solving and time-management skills
- A keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
Here’s what Executive Travel Inc. has to Offer You:
A fast-paced, family oriented, flexible, and a roll up your sleeves work environment. We are one of the fastest growing TMC’s, with a client base that includes many multinational and publiclically traded companies. Executive Travel Inc. is uniquely positioned to afford clients a best in class suite of customizable products and services and unparallelled response times. This allows Executive Travel Inc. to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
People at Executive Travel are 100% Engaged and are All-In in their efforts to provide outstanding customer service and to improve Executive Travel, we are Innovative and Outside the Box problem solvers and thinkers, we have a Passion and Urgency to serve our customers and to accomplish our goals, We All “Take the Trash Out” if that is what is needed, and whenever we can we strive to Make Mom Proud. We strive to Help People by being an industry Leader. WE SIMPLIFY TRAVEL!
A Technology Solutions Specialist will develop systems and processes that will increase the automation of routine procedures while maximizing technology efficiencies for our internal and external customers. They will also implement, educate, and support technology products & services for our clients i.e. online booking tools, virtual credit card payment and processing. This role will also assist the business development, client solutions, and operations teams in evaluating the use of current and new technology products and solutions for clients and prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Online Booking Tool Support
- Develop, implement, and maintain knowledge and application of online and client facing technology products related to Risk Management, Quality Control used in Mid-Office, Back Office, and Reporting.
- Conduct research and facilitate problem resolution for service issues related to internal and external travel technology.
- Provide new product testing and usage to ensure effective use of implemented technology solutions.
- Develop and conduct regularly scheduled webinar training sessions with clients related to travel management technology solutions.
- Liaison with our technology partners and suppliers to prioritize issues and/or requests and monitor progress.
- Manage the development and modification of Custom Check Rules, Edits, plug ins and agent scripts for the GDS.
- Support other Travel Technology used by Frontline Agents or Executive Travel’s clients (FlightStats, Mobile App, Groundspan, Virtual Cards, etc).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to analyze situations to effectively change or facilitate new procedures.
- Maintaining a favorable and collaborative working relationship with team members in all departments to foster an environment of trust and mutual respect.
- Enhancing the organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Driving standards and best practices whenever possible and effectively fostering a culture of engagement.
- Recommending new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations and services performed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication with both internal and external customers.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with excellent project management and customer service skills.
- Proficient with both Microsoft & Google Suite platforms.
- Expert level presentation software knowledge with the ability to effectively present materials to clients.
- Advanced GDS experience (Apollo or Sabre)
- Minimum 5 years experience with Concur Travel Support, Administration and Implementation
- Comprehension of Mid Office technologies such as Agency Technology or Compleat
- Experience with Smartpoint XML editing
- Proven ability to manage multiple and complex projects in a technical environment
- Well-developed problem solving capabilities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Working knowledge of travel agency operations, industry procedure and agency accounting
- Expert knowledge of travel data reporting systems
- This is a virtual position
- Some travel may be required
- GDS script writing (Apollo Scripts or Sabre Scribe)
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Certify Travel and GetThere Support
- Experience setting up Apollo Custom Check or Sabre Edits
- Able to work extended and/or off-hours, as needed/required.
- Robust relationship with supplier landscape
- Six Sigma
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Personal Travel Bank