Client Technology Coordinator - Virtual Position
Executive Travel is in need of finding those rare folks that love the Travel Industry and also love getting into the technical details regarding all the technology that drives this industry. We are one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies in the United States, but we also have the wisdom of being in the business for over 30 years. We are a hard working group of employees that enjoys working with each other to please our clients.
A Client Technology Coordinator will develop systems and processes that will increase the automation of routine procedures while maximizing efficiencies of the front line agents. They will also set up and support Executive Travel's online technology systems and provide training to clients on those systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to email messages sent to the Online Support group.
- Develop and maintain knowledge and application of online and client facing technology products.
- Implementation of customer specific technology solutions related to their travel program
- Develop and maintain knowledge and application of Online and related technology products.
- Provide technical support for Online Booking Tools.
- Conduct research and facilitate problem resolution for service issues related to internal and external travel technology.
- Online System Administration to include maintenance of existing and assisting with the setup of new accounts.
- Identify Online automation requirements, develop solutions and assist with implementation of requirements.
- Provide new product testing and usage to ensure effective use of implemented technology solutions related to booking travel.
- Develop and conduct regularly scheduled webinar training sessions with clients related to travel management technology solutions.
- Consistent communications with our technology partners/suppliers to prioritize issue/requests and monitor progress.
- Manage the development/modification of Custom Check Rules/Edits for the GDS
- Backup and assist the person who manages the development/modification of Agent Scripts for the GDS
- Manage the development/modification of Quality Control Routines used in Mid-Office products
- Support and Implement Risk Management programs for Executive Travel Clients
- Support other Travel Technology used by Frontline Agents or Executive Travel’s clients (FlightStats, Mobile App, Groundspan, Virtual Cards, etc)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a professional rapport with all employees and clients
- Highly organized
- Be able to effectively communicate via telephone, email and in person
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Project Management Skills
- Experience with Concur Travel Support, Administration and Implementation (Preferred)
- Experience with nuTravel/Certify Travel and GetThere Support (Preferred)
- Experience setting up Apollo Custom Check or Sabre Edits (Preferred)
- Experience working with Mid Office technologies (Agency Technology Preferred)
- Current GDS experience (Apollo, Worldspan or Sabre Preferred)
- Experience with GDS script writing
- Experience with Smartpoint XML editing would be a plus!
- Some travel may be required
**This is a virtual position.
**Starting annual salary is between $40,000 - $50,000, based on experience.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Home Internet
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Travel Bank for personal travel