Corporate Travel Consultants All Shifts Virtual
Be rewarded for your production!
For thirty two years, Executive Travel has been committed to providing the best in travel planning for companies and vacation clients. We are made up of people who live and breathe travel with expertise and experience in all areas of the Travel Industry. In the end we want to provide better service than our competitors, maintain a team oriented /family atmosphere, and devote ourselves to our profession.
We are looking for several full time positions.
We need great employees that can work standard hours and we also need great employees that can work weekends, evenings and after hours.
A plus would be to find consultants that want to serve VIP clients, and consultants that are comfortable with booking international travel.
A corporate travel consultant will make professional, accurate, cost-effective travel arrangements for all clients within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service. This is a virtual position, with equipment provided and paid training.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Completes travel arrangements for client with air, hotel, car, and ground transportation vendors at the lowest possible fares. Utilizes preferred vendors to maximize profit for company.
- Follows company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service, building Passenger Name Records (PNRs) and profiles, ticketing, utilization of GDS, attendance, accuracy of work, invoicing, etc.
- Handle each reservation with exceptional accuracy and quality during the entire reservation process.
- Participates fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Researches and provides solutions to travel-related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements.
- Is fully informed and stays abreast of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs (domestic) and other industry requirements and accurately applies this information when making travel arrangements.
- Attends staff and training meetings for ongoing updates in the travel industry and company procedures.
- Will deliver and exhibit Executive Travels values with every guest at all times.
- Must be computer/technology savvy- our future focus will become even more reliant on technology. Agent is required to have the ability to set up their computer equipment and troubleshoot issues independently and with ease.
- Keeps immediate superior promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Other duties as assigned, it is critical that there exists an attitude of 100% All In and 100% Engagement.
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to effectively communicate via telephone and email
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Desire to exhibit reliability and dependability to work independently from home
- Must be able to multitask (talk, type, and search multiple screens)
- Predictable and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate travel consultant of which, 3 must include experience booking international travel
- In depth working knowledge of airline procedures relating to ticket issuance, voids, exchanges, refunds and resolutions of customer issues
- Current GDS experience (Apollo or Worldspan preferred)
**Most of our jobs are a virtual work from home position.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Home Internet
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
- Travel Bank for personal travel
- For more information see https://executivetravel.com/about-us/careers/